NanoTutor SPM: educational laboratory for nanotechnology.
Bringing SPM Microscopy into high-school classes and introductory university laboratories.
Integrated package, consisting in :
- Scanning Force Microscopy (SFM)
- Scanning Tunneling Microscopy (STM)
- Spectroscopy and Microlithography /li>
- Controller guidato via USB da software su PC
- Scanner : 70x70x10 micron
- Self-made Tungsten tips through TED (Tip-Etching-Device)
- Piezo probes easy replaceable
- On-line help with animations
- Software that includes a “virtual device”: a DEMO version that allows you to go through all the steps without turning on the device